Virtual and In-Office Consultations Available
Updated as of May 27th, 2020
We’re excited to have re-opened on Tuesday, May 26th 2020! To optimize patient and staff safety though, we have made the following changes:
PLEASE fill out the online patient registration form BEFORE your appointment
To gain access to our Patient Online Forms, call Office of Gar N. Chan, D.D.S., Inc. Phone Number 408-847-1234 for an appointment.
- New patients, click here: Patient Registration for New Patients
- Existing patients, click here: Patient Registration for Existing Patients
On Arrival for Your Appointment – We ask you to:
- Take your temperature before coming.
- Call us before entering to let us know you have arrived. We will call/text you when we are ready for you.
- Wait outside the office until you are called via call/text. Few patients or visitors should wait in the reception room.
- Enter the office unaccompanied, unless the you are a minor or have special needs. If so, limit this to a single person.
- Wear a face mask and sanitize your hands immediately upon entry.
- You will be verbally screened again for COVID-19 symptoms. We will confirm “no fever” with a thermometer.
We will allow time between patients to reduce waiting times for you and to minimize the number of people in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you! We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.